Tuesday, May 14, 2013

EAT ALL THE COOKIES

I just made these cookies. I'm gonna eat all of them. Right now. I totally could. Don't doubt my abilities. 



I stole this recipe from my BFF Kelli. I have no idea who she stole it from. It's yummy. 

Healthy cookies (a better name is required - I'll think about it)

1.5 cups quick oats
1/4 cup peanut butter
2 ripe bananas, mashed
1/4 cup chocolate chips

(Hey! Use dark chocolate or carob chips to make these vegan...you're welcome.)

Just mix those delicious ingredients on a bowl, plop 'em on a cookie sheet, and bake for 15 minutes at 350 degrees.

Then eat all of them. 

(Also, for those of you who are
breastfeeding - add some brewers yeast and use rolled oats and you'll be golden...and have milkilicious boobies.)

No comments:

Post a Comment