Monday, March 18, 2013

slack attack

Ok, I know I've been slacking on my posts lately - I haven't been taking any photos because everything just feels halfway done and I don't want to share our half-assed jobs. So sue me.

After the shower, there was an influx of baby crap that has (mostly) been put away. There's also my hospital bag that is packed (halfway). Not to mention Avery's cloth diaper stash which we (almost) have completed. See? Too many done-but-not-quite-done projects lingering around our house, none of which are share-worthy.

There are a few posts that I haven't done...out of pure laziness. Ugh. I mean, you would think that with all my sitting around due to swollen ankles would result in some heavy blogging, but no. I don't work like that. I either do nothing at all or everything all at once. It's a vicious lifestyle, I tell ya.

So here's what you can (maybe) expect in the upcoming weeks (as far as blog posts go):

The baby shower - all the details and stuff

A DIY tutorial of one of the shower decorations

An update on Avery's finished nursery

Newborn cloth diaper stash building 101 (and a peek into the bigger, badder cloth diapers that we are starting to stock up on)

Packing a hospital bag for delivery

Maybe some food related posts - I realize that I haven't posted any food stuffs in AGES...that needs to be fixed.

I'm sure there are many other posts that need to be added to this list...I'll get to those (hopefully).

In the meantime, bear with me - I've just realized that my kid can decide to come out at any moment so I need to work extra hard at work (gasp! she does actual work?!?) to get my shit done before that happens [commence mini freak-out].



No comments:

Post a Comment