Friday, March 1, 2013

baby shower preview

I can't believe that its already March, which means 2 things: the baby shower is tomorrow and Seth and I will be parents NEXT MONTH.

Next month. As in April. As in our baby is due in April.

Oh. My. Gawd.

But yeah, our shower is tomorrow. I've been helping my mom plan it for a few months now. I know, I know - I'm not really supposed to be planning my own shower, but there is just something about creating really awesome crafts, invitations, and decorations that gets me all giddy and I can't help myself - so I, um, pretty much took over all creative aspects of the shower. Oops.

Last weekend I spent hours at my parents house cutting, gluing, wrapping and writing, you know, creating all the little details for the shower. I'm so excited to share this sneak peek of what I've been working on...but I'm even more excited to take photos of the finished product (the decorated venue) with my fancy camera and share them in a proper post later!

Here's the preview, enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment