Wednesday, January 2, 2013

something more organized

I've decided to organize my blog into a more goal-oriented structure! Does this count as starting one of my New Year's resolutions? Maybe, maybe not. Whatevs.

Anywhoo...for the soul purpose of forcing myself to meet more of my goals and consistently try new things, I am going to TRY to set up a schedule for this blog (and I'm not promising that it will work out, hence the capitalized "try"). So, here are my thoughts:

Mondays: A recipe post (or multiple, if I'm feeling frisky), this could be anything really - smoothies, dinners, lunches, breakfasts, snacks, whatever the hell I feel like and and AND it makes me try new foods and attempt to get my husband to eat things other than red meat, potatoes, and chicken fries with ketchup (score!).

Tuesdays: A day in the life - some kind of look into my life...I will try to make it as exciting as possible, but no promises (this may also help me limit what I'm sure will be a giant influx of baby-related photos when Avery arrives).

Wednesdays: Budget-friendly tips/tricks - if I can force myself to come up with more ways to save money, I'm sure the hubby would be so much more excited that I started this blog and have a reason to check up on it (without me saying, "hey, you! read my blog and like it, biatch!").

Thursdays: DIY - I'm hoping to do more of this stuff (maybe I will get more ideas from my Instagram bud, Leah, and her new blog, which promises Pinterest activities - squee!).

Fridays: Friday Faves - I'm stealing this idea from other blogs that I've browsed. However, I'm pretty sure this will be a list of everything and nothing in particular that catches my eye (or ears) during the week.

Weekends: Imma do what I want! If that includes blogging, that's awesome. If not, that's cool too.

Let's see if I will actually follow through with this...I hope so! I really think it will help me do a lot of the things that I've been wanting and needing to do.

Also, it may not happen this week. But it might.

Or not.

Or yes.

Ugh. Typical indecisive brain of mine is exactly why I'm a self-proclaimed wannabe.

No comments:

Post a Comment